Total alt-i-ett-svinger, matcher velprøvd bredbånds- og CHIRP-ekkolodd med StructureScan® HD og DownScan Imaging ™ -teknologi, noe som gjør det mulig å målrette fiskesøk og søke etter fiskeholdende struktur med samme svinger.
The New TotalScan™ Skimmer Transducer combines the proven technology of CHIRP, DownScan™ Imaging and StructureScan™ HD into one package. The TotalScan™ Skimmer Transducer will now allow anglers to access Medium CHIRP, High CHIRP, DownScan™ Imaging and StructureScan™ using only a single transducer mounted to the transom, jackplate or a flat surface (appropriate mounting brackets required based on mounting location). Key Features -All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging™ -Supports 83/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies -Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies -Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan® frequencies -Supports Water Temperature -Multiple mounting options
- All-in-one transducer featuring Broadband, CHIRP, StructureScan HD and DownScan Imaging™
- Supports 83/200kHz Broadband sonar frequencies
- Supports Medium and High CHIRP frequencies
- Supports 455/800kHz StructureScan® frequencies
- Multiple mounting options