The dynamic needs of the modern motorcyclist; intrinsic to each definitive riding posture, calls for purpose built tactical protective equipment. But the modern riding posture is variable, the modern motorcyclist is constantly re-defining their own needs. The AIRFLITE™ helmet is ICON’s answer to the do-all ride-all, for the motorcyclist that requires a new definition of motorcycle helmet.
OBS: KUN DENNE PRIS PÅ DET SOM ER PÅ LAGER
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-free Dropshield™ with exterior switch
- Quick-change fog-free Fliteshield™ with sideplates
- Removable molded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698:2006 (Australia) & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with SAI, PSC or MFJ Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
|SHELL MATERIAL||Polycarbonate|Composite Fiberglass|
Picture it, Portland, OR, 2005 – a myriad of conservative motorcycle helmets over run the market and take to the streets, flooding the lanes with graphics only a mother could love. 3 years deep into the scene, we decided to shake things up a bit by adding skulls into the mix with help from artist Tanner ‘Skull Guy’ Goldbeck. ICON, always the trendsetter, blows the minds of the collective masses with one resounding boom. As an unexpected 1-2 punch with a 13 year break, we bring you the Airflite Skull. Same badass graphic, more badassness.