The W-12 heated gloves are waterproof, windproof and still breathable due to the Hipora ® liner which provides protection from wind and rain. The use of Stainless Steel Microwire® heating makes this the most durable glove available. The W-12 heats up within seconds and warms the entire length of each finger and thumb. It also has an adjustable wrist enclosure.
Gerbing’s W-12 Hybrid gloves offer the best of both worlds. If you’re cruising for hours just connect these heated gloves directly to your vehicles battery using the supplied battery harness and junior controller. Alternatively, if you are just riding for an hour or so then plug in the optional small rechargeable 12v Lithium portable batteries. These batteries have three heat settings and will power the gloves for up to 3 hours.
- Extra protection at the top of the hand.
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort.
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles’ battery.