12 V TC-enkel bærbar kontroller TCSP
Due to the fact that the weather changes every day and that people use our heated clothing for extended periods we have developed temperature controllers so you can control the heat. We have controllers for all 12 volt products. Heat is very personal and therefor we always recommend that you use a temperature controller when you use one or more of our heated products.
At the moment we have three different controllers:
- 12 volt junior controller: This is a controller developed for all our 12 volt gloves. It is a long Y-cable with a built in temperature controller. This controller can only be used for our 12 volt gloves and can not be used for our 12 volt heated jacket, heated pants and heated socks. Also our junior controllers do not work when you connect our 12 volt gloves to a portable 12 volt battery.
- Single portable temperature controller: This is a controller which can be used when you use just a heated jacket, heated pants or heated socks. It works the same as a junior controller. The single controller can also be used when you still use 12 volt gloves with a standard Y-cable or an On/off switch.
- Digital dual portable temperature controller: This is a digital temperature controller which can be used when you want to adjust the temperature of two or more heated products.
The 12 volt controllers cannot be used on our 7 volt products.
NOTE! New in our collection is the 7 volt junior controller which can be connected directly to the 12 volt battery cable of a vehicle and converts the 12 volt output of the battery to 7 volt power of the 7 volt heated gloves.
The single portable temperature controller developed by Gerbing is designed to be used for the 12 volt heated jacket, 12 volt heated pants and the 12 volt heated socks. The single portable looks almost the same as a junior controller but the cable is a lot shorter. Just connect the single portable directly to the 12 volt battery cable and to the connnection plug of the heated jacket, heated pants or heated socks. Just push the round button for a few seconds and the light will turn red. With the round button you can lower the temperature as you see fit (see colours below).
- Red 100% highest temperature
- Yellow 75%
- Green 50%
- Green flashing 25% lowest temperature
- Blue flashing means insufficient voltage
The single portable temperature controller is designed with a last setting memory, you can automaticly recall the last heating setting when you reconnect to the power source. To activate this memory you just disconnect it rather than turn it off.
Other features of the single portable controller are:
- 2 years warranty.
- Digital controller insures that your heated clothing uses only as much power as requested. Wires are UL listed and completely safe, in all weather conditions.
- You can simply attach the controller on the bike by using a piece of velcro.
- Adjust the temperature the way YOU want.
When you use more than one products made by Gerbing we recommend a dual temperature controller. With this controller you can set the temperature of both products seperately. For example, you can connect the heated gloves to a heated jacket and you can lower the temperature of the heated jacket and the temperature of the heated gloves to the max. It is very important for Gerbing to personalize the heat because everybody experiences heat differently. That is why we have temperature controllers for all our 12 volt heated products but also built in temperature controllers in our 12 volt batteries and 7 volt batteries.
Note: If you are purchasing a single controller to use with one of our jackets which are wired with our Dual 2 wiring systems, you will need to purchase a splitter if you choose to operate other heated clothing with the jacket.