Cruise-7,ROW Base Chart,83/200 XDCR
Part Number: 000-14999-001
Veil kr 5690.00
The new Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive chartplotter available. Taking ease of use to a new level, Simrad Cruise is a chartplotter first and depth finder second – offering reliable GPS navigation at an affordable price. Free from complicated fishing-specific sonar and networking features, with Simrad Cruise you won’t need to master complex electronics — simply turn on your display and go.
Pre-loaded with a worldwide basemap, the sunlight viewable display comes with a mounting bracket and transducer. Installation is easy, requiring only a power and sonar cable – eliminating the hassles of networking multiple modules and pulling miles of cable. The user interface is controlled with a rotary dial and keypad, ensuring smooth navigation through menus and provides the vital information needed for a safe and enjoyable time on the water – speed, depth, GPS location, course, battery level and temperature information. The included CHIRP Sonar transducer provides excellent automatic depth tracking for worry-free operation without the need for fine tuning or pre-programming. Pre-selected display views consist of: chart, sonar, navigation, chart/sonar, chart/navigation and sonar/navigation.
Available in 5-, 7- and 9-inch versions, Simrad Cruise can be dash-mounted or bracket-mounted to fit any boat’s helm station. Take your charts to the next level with a wide selection from C-MAP® and Navionics® for increased level of detail and C-MAP® Easy Routing. The display is ideal for installation in open air vessels such as bay, deck, ski and wakeboard boats, bow riders and tenders.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Always know where you are and where you are going with pre-loaded US Coastal map or worldwide basemap, plus C-MAP® and Navionics® upgrade options
- Keep important data in view with pre-seleced split screens
- Monitor depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information
- CHIRP sonar
• All new product available in 5”, 7” and 9”
• Chart plotter first, depth finder second
• Inexpensive and gets the job done
• Targeted at the Basic Boater (recreational/leisure boater), not the Frequent Fisherman. Consumer who wants basic functionality. Does not want or need all the bells and whistles Does not want to have to learn how to use the product every time they go out; turn it on and shows me where I am, where I want to go and the depth
• No networking means no networking complications
• Installation friendly. Mount from front or bracket mount. Push fit Power and Sonar connectors
Unique Selling Points
• A true entry-level chartplotter, Simrad Cruise offers a casual boater everything they need and nothing they don’t.
• Most products in the entry-level market are targeted at fishermen with more advanced sonar but very basic charting.
• Simrad Cruise is a chart plotter first and a depth finder second, with a good built-in chart (AMER) there is no need to buy a separate chart card.
• If a user still wants a bit more chart data or the ability to use Easy Routing they can add a C-MAP chart card.
Power Consumption: 5” = 12.2W, 7” = 16.3W, 9” = 19.4W
Display Size: 5”, 7”, 9” Diagonal
Type: TFT Widescreen
Illumination: 5” = 800 nits, 7/9” = 1000 nits
Viewing Angle: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right of centre
Protection: IPx6 and IPx7
Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
Operating Voltage: 12 V DC (10-17 V DC)
Storage: Micro SD Card 32GB Max (format FAT32) Unlimited if formatted NTFS
000-14172-001: HOOK2 / CRUISE Power Cable
000-15053-001: CRUISE/HOOK2 83/200 Skimmer Transdcucer