XR-12 Heated Gloves
Gerbing’s innovative and revolutionairy European patent pending new Microwire® heated gloves. The best of two worlds. If you’re cruising for hours, just connect these gloves the usual way, with Gerbing’s battery hook-up. Just riding for an hour? Plug in the small portable batteries.An extremely comfortable and safe glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed 0.6 mm premium full analine leather that contours to the hand. The design is sleek, very modern, stylish and very functional as a light, but strong and sporty looking pair of heated gloves.
Because of the use of Microwire® Heat, it are the most durable heated gloves in the world! Don’t look further: the XR-12 is an award winning motorcycle glove, with extra protection on the knuckle for not only a sexy look, but also extra safety.
The B12V-1400 hybrid batteries can be stored in the cuff of the heated gloves, if you choose for using the heated gloves for just a short amount of time. On the lowest setting it will give you 3 hours of heat. But when you connect it to the battery hook up, which comes with the XR-12 heated gloves, you can drive for hours and hours.
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in.
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind.
- Adjustable wrist enclosure.
- Extra protection on KNUCKLES of the hand.
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and com.
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire® Heating Technology.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat.
- 12V Batteries optional.
ike all of our 12 Volt gloves, XR-12 heated gloves can easily be connected to the Gerbing heated jacket, which have the glove plugs coming out of the sleeves.
– See more at: http://www.gerbing.eu/en/products/12v-products/12v-gloves/xr-12-hybrid-gloves#sthash.jxm3H1FY.dpuf