G-12 Heated Gloves
Unlike the T-12 heated gloves and the XR-12 heated gloves, the G-12 gloves have a short cuff. This means that there is no room to store the B12V-1400 batteries in the cuff of the heated gloves. The cuff is designed to be short, so it can be put under your motorcycle jacket when it rains. To make the G-12 heated gloves hybrid, a B12V-5200 battery or a B12V-800 battery must be used. Make sure you buy the normal y-cable with the gloves, since the junior controller will not work on a battery from Gerbing. The battery itself already has a build in temp controller, so does the junior controller.
The G-12 heated gloves are almost a heated spring or fall glove, since it’s extremely supple and thin. –
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand within seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- No feeling of the heating wire, because of Microwire® Heating Technology.
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- The heated motorcycle gloves are provided with an inline Junior Temp controller, to adjust the heat.
The G-12 heated gloves can be worn by themselves or easily be connected to the plugs coming out of the heated jacket. Make sure you have a dual temp controller or a splitter when you have both heated gloves and a heated jacket.